Hey Squirrel friends.
We know this blog post i a bit late (blame Pouline!), but you know what. It’s Valentine’s Day – and the unfortunate passing of Prince Henrik.
So let this post be that small joy on a gloomy day.
Well since this post is late, we know you’d have missed out on the following events:
– Café Sappho’s Bingo. I heard it was epic.
– Social Tuesday, with a Charades theme.
But fear not! There are still a few events coming:
– February 15th: G-Bar’s Pubquiz is starting again. #TeamCandyCunt is ASSembling, so join with your own team or… yeah, you can’t be on ours.
– February 17th: Sappho is having their Annual General Board meeting and L-Word viewing party, so join.
– February 21st: Because the Summer Body Boot Camp fell through, we’ve decided to go to the cinema, we’ll be watching “Call Me By Your Name”.
We can’t wait to see you, and hopefully Pouline will have the March blog up in time for the next events – right Pouline?!
Over and Out.
January Quote was from the 1941 movie “Citizen Kane”. Bet you didn’t guess that one… 😛